The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

Wait a tick... "Pumbloom", "Soon?"? I didn't know Zone was a Game Grumps fan.

An Original Sonic Fanfic An Original Sonic Fanfic

Despite the poor animation quality, I've gotta say: Not too shabby! This was pretty damned funny. If I had to say one thing to work on, it would be the voice acting. Try moving the mic a bit further from you and then speak a bit more naturally. And never use the built-in mic, use a Rock-Band mic at least. Anyway, if you could animate it a bit better that would also be cool, but if not, I'd go for a bit more of a comic-book style. (Shift from panel to panel.) Basically, I'm just saying to try and clean it up a bit more.

Mawesome Effect Mawesome Effect

You just game the awesome-series a bad name. You basically just pissed all over the goddamn Vatican of flash series'. And the worst part is that you didn't even troll well. If you're gonna troll, troll hard... You even gave the trolls a bad name..... I'm disappointed in you...

Mass effect three Parody Mass effect three Parody

Yeah, that wasn't very funny... Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but you listed it as a comedy, so I was expecting to at least chuckle... Maybe ask some friends to critique your jokes before releasing them on to the internet?

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear

If Skyrim was like this, I might actually play it... To the modding forums!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Almost an "Awesome" cartoon!

If this was called "AwesomeCraft" or something, I'd think it was a Cartoon by Egoraptor! Seriously funny stuff there man. Favorite part was "Hell yeah, I found myse-- O-oh, shit it's gold..." Keep up the awesomeness!

Dark Sonic Shorts Dark Sonic Shorts

So many errors!!!

I'm going to try not to be harsh, here, but you did NOT do a good job on this.
1. You made the sprites too large, which doesn't look good, at all. You need to compensate with a smaller screen size.
2. You didn't do very good voice acting. You need to practice doing the characters voice with friends, and if they don't think it sounds like the character don't do the voice.
3. You need an original idea before you make a joke. Please research carefully, then decide what and what not to use.
4. You're jokes weren't funny. I don't actually have anything to add to this one.
5. Tails isn't homosexual. Don't use "gay" as a derogatory term, even if it's a fact.
6. You didn't get your jokes to the punchline fast enough, try doing a collab with friends, then come back to doing solo work.

Sonic Shorts Volune 6 Sonic Shorts Volune 6

You just Rick-roll'd my Fucking brain!

Isn't there anything else you could do, 'cause this shit is just fucking stupid!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

One question.

Why don't you submit this to Cartoon Network? This looks like it could be as big as Chowder! I didn't see anything wrong with this, so I haven't got any advice for improvements! Keep it up, man!

ME: Elevator Ride ME: Elevator Ride

Ugh, peaking!

Omg, dude, use a thin pillow if your gonna shout into the mic. It helps prevent peaking. On the other hand, that's why they took elevators out of ME2.