Rockman Xover Flash Rockman Xover Flash

It's pretty good, but I didn't care too much for the graphics. I'm a pixel-purist. If you're going to take art from the sprites, just create your own sprites. Aside from that, it was far too simple and easy. If the difficulty was ramped up, it would be much more enjoyable. Also, could you add more than just two attack options for the battle scene? I know I picked up a couple of health items and I'd have liked a healing option, for a basic example. Please bear in mind that I'm not railing on your work, just giving an honest opinion.

Skincraft Skincraft

Exceptional work!

The best Minecraft skin editor I've ever seen! This should be on the custom skin page of minecraft.net! (usually I only review bad stuff/ stuff that could use improvement, but I don't think that's the case here... I can't really see much that you need to improve.) Keep up the good work, guys!

SonicShorts6 Sprite Style SonicShorts6 Sprite Style

.....[Disappointment]

You didn't make that song, so why are you listing it as your song? Also, come back when you make the entire flash, and not just the damned title screen. I honestly don't intend this to be mean, but it's just not worth putting up until it's complete.