Lake of Viridia Lake of Viridia

Listed at Classical, but I say "nay," tis the purest of relaxing Metal! It's a great song, hope you keep it up!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks I shall keep it up :) Glad you enjoyed it!!

Children of a New Heaven Children of a New Heaven

A very nice mix!

Sorry I killed your perfect 10 ratings, but honestly, it wasn't worthy of a ten. It semed to repeat itself, and was a bit too long for the type of song it was. It was a great song, but when it doesn't change it just ends up lacikng something. And the ambient voices in the background didn't really fit Metal Gear.

I noticed you really only got useless reviews, so I hope this helps you in the future when you make a new song. (I tend to point out fixable flaws in a review. I'm crazy, right, who writes a helpful review?)

Oceania {Goth Rock} Oceania {Goth Rock}

Not bad.

I really enjoyed this, although it seemed to be missing something. It could have used some lyrics, or at least some sort of vocal interaction, but for a purely instrumental piece it was very good. I look forward to hearing some more of your music!

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

Perfection!

I usually give out 9's but this is 10-worthy!! The only perfect song I've rated all month!

Sonic Doomsday Remix Sonic Doomsday Remix

Awesome!

A tad bit less bass and you would have got a 10! It's a great song!

Sonic 1 Final Zone Sonic 1 Final Zone

Nice job!

Not a bad remix, indeed! You, sir, have my respect.

Final Boss Remix (Sonic 3) Final Boss Remix (Sonic 3)

Props!

Not bad, but the beginning was a little too heavy with the bells. What program do you use?

My Destination My Destination

Pretty good!

It's not bad, but it takes a little too long to get to the familiar part. Not a bad combination though, props to ya!